Attics of the houses

 Good morning from a rainy day,

Almost all houses at Montenegro have an attic and mostly they use to store something. 


When I bought the house, previous owner also said that there is an attic at this house but I never check that before. 

Last week, when we have to establish the antenna connection for TV, it required to pull the cable and only way was use this area. 
It was much worse that this. Full of dust, dirt, most probably mouse poo, lots of old items...

First we established the antenna and TV and on second day I went up again for cleaning this time. Already thrown one trunk of garbage and have more. 

And surprise; I was planning to buy tiles for flooring of entrance and also sitting area on the garden and by the surprise found them at attic too.

They are much less than what I need and also not for floor, for wall. The tiles for wall have a sliding varnish which makes the surface quite slippery. Which means; if you use wall tiles on the floor; possible to face with accidents. Still I might use them on the walls of sitting area; do not know yet, we will see.



When I looked at to the back of the tiles, there was another surprise for me; they made in Yugoslavia; which means more less 30 years ago! 

Will keep them for now, do not have a budget for tiles at the moment. More less need around 30 sqm tiles with filler and tiling concrete. In total the cost will be around 200 Euros for materials (if I can find something with the price around 5 Euros per sqm) and I can not make it now.

I have no single idea what will come in time, as the famous saying; we will see.

Take care and stay safe,
We 







Comments