"Do not feed stray cats!" They said

 Good evening from another busy day,

Already saw that on internet, today is the international cat day. Congratulations to them all!

Several times I faced with complains as "Do not feed stray cats, this is against to their nature, they will stop hunting"

As you remember, mother cat gave birth to them inside of the bushes close to my home, then kittens got attacked by something, she adopted 4 orphan kittens. Then lost 5 of the kittens, then I took them to my garden. They always feed by mother cat or by me. (Thank to friends and one of the NVO who supported for food and thank to an organisation who donated a lot food for cats and dogs who comes to garden for food)

My cat kids can not eat them but still curious to smell and control. 

Several people said that I should not feed cats. During 2020, I killed 6 viper snakes on my garden. During 2021 only one snake I killed on garden. 

And this is the second snake; a gift from kittens!

Even the mouse, which entered to the storage and eaten some materials. All were OK but when I saw that it peed over and inside of the jigsaw; it was the war! Around two weeks later kitten grabbed it.

And today, this morning was checking the garden and saw that some of them gone. Most probably mull problem but not easy to catch them. 

At first; could not be sure. When I was looking careful kitten convinced me;

"This is for you human"

So, you can say whatever you want; definetely I will do my best to continue feed them as long as I can...


So, happy cat day to all cats...

With love,
We 




Comments