To be on TV, to have a TV...

Good evening from heaven,

Yesterday I took new number plates as registration of the car. As they promised, they were ready within almost 10 days.

If you are at Danilovgrad or Montenegro;I strictly advise them for yearly control and renewal of the car registration. 

I was thinking that my plate will be changed for this year too but they kept the numbers. Actually this make more senses. Then each foreigner will have one file with all information. This also will avoid any mistake or misunderstanding. 

Normally, since more than 4 years I do not have a TV at home. It was just lose of time for me and was the first item I sold.


At the end of December, made another interview with national channel as our journey to Montenegro and love to nature. A lot people saw on TV and told me but they all get surprised when I told them I did not watch cause of that I do not have TV at home. 


Then one of neighbour managed with next door neighbour and now I have a TV at home. Not to watch but to listen for language. I was planning to buy one but it was not on the top of my to do list. Offered money but he did not accept then I knitted a hat for his granddaughter.


When I bought the house, there was an antenna on the wall and just a few days before the offer of TV, we dismantled that from the wall with neighbour and installed back to the same place.

When was installing the cable, climbed to attic first time; actually was not aware of that area before. Neighbour said that almost all houses all around Montenegro have a space/attic as storage. Have a lot about that experience but will write it separately, do not want you get bored. 

Take care and stay safe,
We



 

Comments