Untouched nature of Montenegro

 Good morning from another early started day,

As I wrote before, when I was living at Antalya, was camping and hiking at Lycian Way. A long route which is on the top 10 hiking paths of the world. Walked around half of the path until the knee surgery which effected my life a lot. 

When we moved to Montenegro, my aim was to trip around the country and camp with kids. The same as whole world, epidemic destroyed my plans too. A few weeks ago, assembled the tent to see if it is OK; since more than two years was packed.

All looks fantastic and bigger than I remember! 

That week was quite cold hence slept on the sofa at saloon and kept the bedroom for tent. Quechua is an amazing brand for me and still in a good shape as bough yesterday! 

Camping and hiking are like a therapy for me, type of meditation to be in the middle of nature. Yes, even here at Zelcestan I am with nature but first of all have a lot to do, and no way to stay calm or in silence or alone due to guests of the garden;

When I was checking my tent and planning for camping; had guests with a surprise;

Jelena and Zoran brought this amazing gift to me at perfect time as of they felt or read my mind! (Once more sincere thanks to them)

Another good point is the book is in English and Montenegrin which gives me opportunity to understand but also make practice at language while I am discovering this part of the country.

I started to read and examine the book. Gives lots of information about untouched beauty part of the country. As I wrote before, Montenegro is known as "wild beauty" and definitely deserve to be named as this. I am so excited for this year, hope to be able to discover more to share with you. 

Take carr and stay safe,

We 



Comments