Working forever

Good evening from busy days,

Do my best to share all my experiences and knowledge as much as I can but time is not enough for me. 

Normally I prepared more than 100 rose branches for rooting but have no single idea about the colours. When I see rare or mix colors with any flowers, can not stop myself. If you are at Montenegro and a nature lover as me; Agrarija Podgorica made a discount with roses; only 1.29 Euros. 

Mother nature started to wake up. This also means insecticides, bugs and some others will also wake up soon and create danger for plants. Last week prepared the lines for planting and mixed with ash (very rich by phosphor and potassium) and found some bugs named manas in Turkish but could not find the right equal yet in English. And yes, this monsters killed my peach seedling as I suspected; now need to buy another peach for garden.

This period is also time for spreading of different types of fungus; which also another danger for gardens. 

In Turkey; there is a common in use mix/solution for both. Known as "Gulleci bulamaci" by local farmers; with technic known as "Lime sulphur" or "Calcium polisulfit" 

It is quite easy to prepare it; Sulphur, lime and water get boiled and mixed for 2 hours. You have to stir all the times to be able to get a homogeneous result. 

After two hours, the colour will turn to cherry red and become transparent. This means it is ready and you can stop boiling the mix. After this point, you have to wait a bit to filter the mix. Do not keep so long inside of the metal tank or do not use metal to store; quite strong and can damage/melt the metal. 

Usage depends the climate and situation of the garden. Mostly 2/ 10 is advised by farmers and please do not use when you have fruits or fruit flowers on the garden. Also do not mix with any other medical to avoid any problem. 

I made it last month and applied to my garden and next door neighbour's garden. And shares with neighbours too. Due to sulphur, the smell is like methane gas while spraying but will pass in two days. Like all other medicals, strictly advise to follow the meteorology and apply when there is no rain at least for 5 days. We have rain since a while hence couldn't apply for February yet but will do. Also for March and maybe for April too. 

As I wrote to header; working forever 💪🏽

With love,

We 


Comments