Welcome spring

 Good morning from a other rainy day,

As promised before, I will not complain about the rain after last summer and even this year fires. Also mother nature needs rain to refresh herself and wake up.

Added fertilizer to the garden on areas where I plant vegetables also around the trees. These rainy days are quite effective to mix soil and fertilizer hence also have advantages from this situation.

If you are following blog or vlog; you should know my cat kids; Benek and Haylaz. 
Four years, biggest and the most educational challenge of my life. 

For their toilets, I am using pelet. The price was between 2,85 Euros-3,30 Euros range. Starting from March, increased incredibly; they were asking for 5 Euros and bought this bag with the amount of 6,50 Euros. Ok, the same as all around the world also we have inflation at Montenegro but come on; this is insane! The price of the pelet increased much more than everything!

Nature is my desire; to learn and try new things, improve my knowledge is refreshing my mind.




For the climate of Balkans, starting from second half of  of March is timing for grafting and regrowing. Made some grafts to my trees, one of neighbour and even a friend trees and now every single day checking them. 


Same as roses and hydrangeas, you can also grow vines, figs, mulberries, etc  from branches. The important points: keep the soil and humid, do no take them out to see the roots, if you see any fruit on them; take gently. With this way the power can go to roots.

As usual have more to share but during this rainy/windy days Benek and Haylaz do not let me do anything. Even now Benek is under my knees and Haylas is over my chest. Who said that is easy to have two kids ❤❤

Take care and stay safe,
We 

Comments