Improving gardening with grafts

Good afternoon from sunny and busy days,

The days are incredibly busy. Made a lot grafts and now watching them with pleasure daily.

Hopefully starting from next year, I will be able to collect red and green apples from the same tree. 
Rose grafting to wild rosehips; soon will bloom. Have no single idea which colour or type the flowers will be. 

Pear graft to wild apple. This apple grew inside of the excavation left from roof replacement and instead of cutting that, I grafted pear to that. 

Almost all fruits which grown from seeds will need grafts. The main rule is to make grafts by and between the same family members. You can make this separation from their seeds such as apple-pear-quince / peach-almond-apricot-nectarine,etc. I have much more than these grafts on my garden and also the gardens of neighbours and friends. Sharing is good 🙏🏼

Graft type and period depends the tree, age, climate hence better to check other gardens or even check on internet. Have no single idea how many articles did I read or videos I watched about this. And still learning.


A friend said that one of the international school is planning to organise a bazaar for handmade items and I started to prepare a few things. If I can sell some at least for garden; would be great to reduce the outflow.

I need to make a stand for kiwi, greenhouse for citrus trees (also will be useful for seed germination) and a car tent and need around 300 Euros budget. Made a lot drawings, measuring and calculations with different products, have two pages of this drawings. Before autumn, I must finished at least the greenhouse to protect citrus trees and able to grow some vegetables during the winter. 

Take care and stay safe,
We 










Comments