Just a summary

 

Good morning after a huge gap,

To give a gap to the blog does not mean I do nothing. Cheated a bit and installed the videos to vlog on YouTube. You can find it out with the same name; Zelcestan.

 

Several times received the same question; “What does it mean, Zelcestan?”. And even sometimes they think that my name is Zelcestan.  For the rest of the world; Zelcestan means nothing. But for me; means everything. Zelcestan is coming from my name; Zeliha. In Turkish Zelce means “according to Zel” and Zelcestan means “terriority of Zel” Zelcestan was long time dreamed a dream; to create a garden with all colors of the world and now, the dream is coming true day by day.

Of course this doesn’t happen easy or quickly. If you are new to read the blog; this is the old version of the house and the garden when I bought it. Like a big part of the houses on rural part of Montenegro, the house and garden were neglected quite a lot.

Many thanks to my experiences at shipyards and also my personality as preferring to be on site instead of sitting in the office and surfing on internet. As a seed, a planted on the garden and grew during the long years and now it is time to harvest the fruits as a success.

 


This is the current photo of the house and garden. Believe in as the difference is quite visible, is not it?

A big part of the people think that, to have a house with garden is like movies. Somehow all maintenances done by itself. Actually not. You need to be ready to work for 12 months and minimum 5 days of the every week.

As a sample; January is the period to trim (and even grove) roses, hydrangeas, if the weather is warm even for grapes.

You need to start maintaining the garden against to insecticides starting from February.

More less starting from second half of March until September is the period for different type of grafting…

I can extend the list much more longer. For me this is fun and also as I wrote several times; to stuck in a house with garden during epidemic was such a good opportunity for me. With this way, I made a lot DIY projects such as chimney, recycling projects such as flower pots, read thousands of articles about gardening and maintaining,  learning grafting techniques and applying on my garden and also the gardens of neighbors and friends, due to all the works done; didn't need to have training or GYM, etc.

Now will take a coffee and enjoy with the garden a bit.

Take care and stay safe,

We 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments