Regrets of Whirlpool W7

Good morning from a suprised morning 

If you are following the blog and vlog, several times I complained about my fridge; Whirlpool W7. 

I bought this fridge from Tehnoplus Podgorica with a trust to brand, Whirlpool was meaning quality for me. Such a big mistake. 

More than one month the fridge was screaming like someone is killing a calf inside. Several times I wrote to the seller and even Whirlpool. At the end they send a service for check and he said it is normal sound but I do not think so. Also approximately one week later, that "normal" calf scream noise disappeared. 

Last summer, the fridge was working like a drill for couple of days then stopped. 

And this morning when I woke up, saw a small pond in front of the fridge. First I thought that Benek or Haylaz peed by the mistake (they never did this before) but nope, it was not pee. I cleaned the water (6 am in the morning!) to avoid damage on laminate floor but it is already effected. Then dragged the fridge to see if the water bowl is full but nope. 

When I lied down on the floor to see the source of the water; I get shocked! This fridge get repaired before! This whit tape has to be the same as other one as factory standarts but as you see it opened and closed as this! 

Such a big disappointment; Whirlpool is selling repaired fridges as brand new at Montenegro! Since I bought this fridge I have problems and customer care / service is just terrible.

Whirlpool; never ever again! 

Take care,
We 






 


Comments

  1. Did you buy it directly from Whirlpool? If so they are responsible. If not, go for the seller. They owe you a new fridge. Someone cheated you for sure. I'm so sorry you were lied to like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it from Tehnoplus but I am afraid they are quite escaping from the responsibilities and at the beginning they forwarded me to Whirlpool Serbia. They kept saying "normal" for all problems but no way to say 'normal' this too. Will share this experience too to see how is it working customer services and rights of international brands at Montenegro.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment