Recycling; a tradition at Zelcestan

 Good morning from rainy days,

As you know, I do my best to evaluate and recycle as much as I can. The previous mineral water brand is not in sale in Montenegro anymore, since months did not see that. When I went to Mostar, also stopped by market for shopping and found another 2 liters mineral water. 

Starting from first sight; bottle started to talk with me to be a snowflake flower for garden. 


As usual cut to two; bottom part will be evaluated as flower pot to plant more branches and multiply the plants. 

I used the lines of the bottle and cut with scissor. Then used a lighter to have this bending like snowflake flowers. 

Here you go!

Used galvanized wire and shaped as branches in three sizes. Twisted them by hand (use thick gloves for that) and placed bottle tops on it. Then painted to white. Added some colours to the bend parts. 

Also have to paint the body and top of the bottles but I do not have oil based green paint, will add them later on. 


Couldn't find the photos from phone hence took from internet go give idea about snowflake flowers. 

Several times people asked the same question; "How do I find the ideas for recycling?". I listen items, items say that to me as what they have to be or how do I have to do. 

When I finish other mineral waters, they will be turned to snowflakes and then will make the rest of the paints and corrections. 

Take care and stay safe
We 


 

Comments