Your gardens don't see spring!

 Hi,

This is a big curse saying in Turkey. If you know me personally or follow blog/vlog;you should be known that I am such a peaceful, serenity oriented person. But this destroyed yesterday morning and since then I am repeating this curse for neighbours!

Opposite side neighbour has 3 dogs. Two bull terrier; known as aggressive but quite calm and a German Shepherd which scares me a lot. Even last week I told that to neighbour I am scare of from that dog hence don't want to go there. (We would boil/cook our grapes there)

Neighbour said that he will lock the dog. That dog is always barking even if I go to my garden, if can come; most probably can attack to me too.



Something, most probably their dog attacked to him in July. We have plenty videos on vlog. Since then he lived in the bathroom and even in travel box for three weeks after the knee surgery. Since 10 days he was back to his sister and brother.


Yesterday morning he didn't come for breakfast. Normally he was sounding like "mingaaa" hence I called him bebe/minga several times but he did not come. 

Then when I was going to refill kitchen gas tank and passing in front of their garden; saw his lifeless body there. Couldn't believe in, hoped that he only get hurt but no, he was gone. Several bites were on his body, especially surgery areas. Neighbour said that he entered to their garden but I don't think so. They know that very well those dogs are dangerous, never enter there. Previously I saw that dog attacked to a cat and dog even I saved that dog. Also heard that the dog chased mother of another neighbour. This is the fault of my "ex" neighbour. They should keep that dogs inside of the garden; they grew her wild/aggressive that much!  

Normally I don't cry but since yesterday can't stop my eyes and tears. Benek and Haylaz never see me like this, they were hiding in the house with fearful eyes. I hugged his body and buried at least let his body rest in peace.

I am serenity and peace oriented person but since last morning; my wish is the same: "Your gardens don't see the spring"! To grow a child and an animal so similar; they take what you give!






Rest in peace little angel, I am so sorry...



Comments