Dream is coming true

 Good morning from rainy days.

I gave a gap by and between with previous post but this time I am innocent. I went to Turkiye to handle a few official issues also pick up some (quite a lot) materials. I will share separately our trip and details which also include the trap/cheat of `lovely` Google Maps!

As I mentioned previously, not possible to find everything in Montenegro such as green plum, yellow cherry, etc. A friend from Podgorica advised to try artichokes too. I was knowing as they grow on warmer climate but seems as not.

I got in touch with a supplier who I know from a Facebook garden group and when he said that `yes, I have them all` I was sooooo happy.

On the way back, stopped by them to buy two varieties of green plum, a yellow cherry, a loquat (they have this here but starting from 14 Euros) and a bunch on artichokes. also he gifted a yellow rosehips tree to our heaven. 

I was a bit nervous until enter to Montenegro. You never know what will be happen at the borders. I asked to a friend who works as custom officer and even at the entrance of Turkiye asked to border custom officers but still; you never know. Thankfully we came without any problem at borders and I planted them to our heaven.

There are some important points when you plant a new seedling: hole has to be large enough to let the roots freely place in. the graft of the seedling has to be 3-4 cm over the surface also faced to south and also you have to support the seedling to protect from winds (otherwise roots can`t grow healthy if it shakes too much) If you can add some fertilizer, compost or even leaves inside of the hole, that will be supporting the tree. Also to put approximately 2-3 meters distance by and between the trees will be better.





so, Zelcestan is more richer than before; dream is coming true day by day...

Take care,

We 

Comments