Happy New Year

 Good Morning from last day of the year,


On these days, we have a lot fog in the valley which creates a bit scary atmosphere but for me still beautiful. 

Dear Petra; disappeared on the night of 18th August 

This year had a lot down and some up points. It was like a challenge for me more than ever in Montenegro. Disappearing of cats, wounds of Minga and then my ex neighbour's giving his lifeless body to me (without any regret or sadness) was the top. 

He spent almost 2,5 months in the bathroom during the healing process. 3 weeks in the travel box after knee surgery.

They will never be forgotten and neighbours never be forgiven. Yes, I can't change anyone but I can close the doors of our world for the one who hurts others or cause hurting of others.

Blood bank of Montenegro started to collect platelet in April. I was also platelet, granulocyte, bone marrow and blood donor in Turkey. And here, when they started to collect platelet, I was there. It is been 3 year of our movement to Montenegro. Already donated 6 times of blood and 10 times of platelet. I was the first female platelet donor and still only one. 

To motivate and promote this humanitarian action, using numbers. On number 9, donated two units of platelet and they used this photo on their 2023 calender. Such a big honour for me as a female expat. 

As shared before, this year started to grow something different such as artichokes and also made a lot grafting to the trees. 
Wild rosehips were here; grafted different roses there and now as it is. 

I give more and more samples as of what we did, how we did but today is the last day of the year and almost everyone has plans for tonight.


As a single mommy, I will be with my furry family tonight. We are sending our good wishes for 2023 and saying happy new year to all our followers. 

Take care,
We 







Comments