Simple cat house building

 Good afternoon from rainy Balkans,

We started to have minus temperature night which means danger of death for outdoor cats and dogs. If you are following blog and vlog, you should already know that I am hosting several of them on our heaven (thank to food donations).

Even I am OK with dogs too but my vote is for cats. Due to body size, they are more sensitive to cold and have more threats for their life. 


Normally Minga bebe, murdered kitty was the hunter one but now his brother Mouw took his place.  I was taking measures from garden and he came with sound of mouw; when I turned to my back, he left his "gift" on the floor; a horned viper! If you are living a house with garden; strictly advise to have a few cats.

We have several nests for them on the garden, they were sharing the place before murder of Minga but since then only little tiger started to use that area. So, more places needed as usual with limited budget.

To wrap with a plastic bag will provide cold and rain isolation


Before plastic wrapping; used cartons to provide more isolation from cold. Used 4 layers on the bottom of the nest.


She was the model to get the size of entrance and nest. Please use a sanding paper to avoid any sharp endings. I used metal wire on the sides to connect two baskets.

So, another DIY project finished. I believe in sharing is good and we is the most powerful word of the world. 
Take care,
We 



Comments