Art and artists

Good evening from freezing Balkans,

Once more went to Podgorica to get the honour; donate platelet; also double units for third time.


Since April 2022 they started to collect platelet and it is already been 11th times for donation; such a big honour!

Once more, if you are by and between 18-60 (55 in some of the countries) and healthy; please be a donor for blood, blood products and bone marrow. If you don't share your health and this precious material; they will not have a chance to survive!

Today picked up my residence permit valid for next one year. Normally I stopped carrying my passport in the country but today they asked for passport to deliver the residence permit. Thankfully they accepted my Montenegrin driving licence as an ID. 

I was planning to share other experiences about car electronic but already saw "the surprise" of my cat kids at home. They were incredibly quite but I didn't get suspected.

This is their art!

These are the artists!

That decor was gift of a friend (dear Karine) long time ago and I carried that by hand in bus from Antalya! 

Since I saw their art; they keep blinking their eyes which means love and trust for cats. 

Arrrgghhhh; definetely not easy to be a single mom!

With love

We 

Comments