Doctors knew it!

 Good afternoon from Zelcestan,


As wrote a few days ago, I was rejected by blood bank as of the wound on my lip is herpes which comes from down of immunity system. I was feeling so good but still didn't insist as of doctor knows better than me. 

This morning woke up as a truck passed over my body, hands and foot frozen but body is burning! Still got out of the bed, fed indoor and outdoor cats, opened polytunnels and backed to under blanket.

Thankfully have two natural heaters in the house. They kept me warm until I was able to open my eyes. Since years didn't get sick this much.

More than 20 years I live alone and the only problem is to cook own soup when you are sick. Already made some soup, burnt wood stove and continue resting. 

Was planning to go to the Technik Pregled to ask for number plates and registration card which already been 4 weeks. But I couldn't do that. The paper is valid for one month; on Monday I have to have plates and registration card or ask to MUP a new dated paper to avoid any problem with police. 

Now we will sleep a bit more...

Take care,
We 


Comments