Donations

 Good evening from windy nights,

Turkiye and Suriye still struggling with effects of earthquakes. I am afraid this will take so long time. As you know I am from Adana and news are just terrible what I receive from my family members and friends. 

Whole world is working to help these two countries. And some frauds also using this tragedy to make money for their own. 

If you are in Turkiye, you can use these official accounts to donate money. If you are in another country; Turkish embassies/consulates are announcing bank informations for donations. 

For Syria, you can stop by Syrian embassy/consulate to make donations with a receipt. 

Except than these ways, please don't give/send money to anyone; most probably money will not reach to the right address. 

As you know, I am the first and as far as I know only regular female platelet donor of Montenegro. Platelet has only five days shelf life hence not possible to storage for a long period. 

Today was the donation day for me. Went to there but rejected first time in my life. Last week when heard the earthquakes, had strong headaches, bleeding noises and a small infection on my lip. But doctor said that, this is herpes which is caused by body for low/crashed immunity. I feel myself well but we can't risk patients hence I came back with indeed sadness. Have to wait 7-10 days more to see progress. 

Please be a donor wherever you are. If you are in Montenegro; Zavod za Transfuziju Krvi  is the authorised organisation for this. They have buildings in many cities also make campaigns with companies and municipalities for collection of blood. 

Take care,
We


Comments