R.I.P. my baby

Hi,

If you are following blog and / or vlog, you know that I am a donor and care this so much. Push/insist everyone to be a donor who is by and between 18-60 and healthy. 

I have no single idea how many times did I donated blood and blood products. Do you want to hear a secret about me; I scare of from that needle! If I see they put in or take out from vein; most probably will escape; therefore never look at while they are processing. The excuse of lots of people for not being a donor is this; fear of needle but this can't be, shouldn't be. 

A beautiful young lady from our blood donors group in Antalya was fighting with cancer since she was 12. And since 14 days she was in intensive care unit, put into sleep due to her critical situation. I was following news to get a good one but got the opposite; we lost her!

Heaven has one more angel now! 


We, healthy people is the only source for blood and blood products. If you are by and between 18-60 and healthy; please don't leave them alone, be a donor wherever you are! 

Havva Nur; my beautiful girl! As a stranger, my heart is broken, my tears are getting down; I can't imagine your mother! I was aware of that how tired you are, cancer warrior. I truly respect you and your mother for your amazing strength and struggle with cancer; I was one of the witness like many others who know you. 

Words are not enough to explain my feelings. Rest in peace my angel...

We 


Comments