Cancer on the trees

 Good afternoon from rainy days,

Due to sickness and rain, I got slower a bit but of course no way to stop. 


One of pears tree I planted 4 years ago had problem on main structure. When I searched on internet via lens; didn't like the answer. Asked to forums and even the answers were so sad. And as a last hope, asked to garden centres and yes, all answers were the same; cancer. 

You might get suprised to hear this but also plants have different type of cancers. This one grew on the main body of the tree and as you see, a part of the body is thicker than the rest. 

I am afraid, like human cancer; it is almost impossible to cure cancer on plants too. Also it can disease other plants therefore the best option is to cut and burn it. My heart was so broken when I did this. It was on the garden since four years and was one year old when I bought it. Five years of labour is gone 😭

Thankfully, I have other pears trees on the garden. Still kept some healthy parts to make graft within April.

If you see something like this on your trees; strictly advice to act immediately for the rest of the garden. 

Take care 

We 


Comments