Rescues

 Good evening after a long gap,

Actually have a lot to write about our dream; Zelcestan but my mind is quite busy on these days. 

First, it was him; another rescue cat. The dog which we neutered approximately 1,5 years ago was trying to attack him. And he was frozen or surrendered to the dog. First he escaped from me then he came to eat cat food which I keep on entrance almost all the time. It was easy to see how much hungry he was.

He was sneezing also has infection on eyes and nose. Kept him in the storage for two days to keep him in safe and warm. Then took him to Podgorica for doctor. She said that he has a virus and must be isolated from other cats also has to be kept warm. Storage is not warm enough hence after the doctor, I prepared bathroom with all what he needs also made a clothe to support his body temperature.


The next day, I gave him canned food, salami, his antibiotic. All was OK. Then gave him some boiled liver from my cat kids. Approximately 30 minutes later he vomited and his bod temperature started to getting down. Within 30 minutes we were at doctor again. 2-3 times stopped to check him. When I opened the door of travel box; he moved his tail like to say "I am here". The doctor made a miracle and saved him after days of treatment. 

If you are in Montenegro; would you like to open your home to him? He is completely healthy now. So smart and most probably kicked from a house. Another winter on the streets can be fatal for him...

Then we had three rescue puppies from an abusive owner. Rescuer found them by the chance. One of them is blind, and the rescuer was almost hitting her. Then she discovered her siblings; 3 beautiful horses (at least they run like horses 😂). 

While I was handling them; got a call from Hatay from an old friend. Our shared contact's house collapsed during earthquakes and he stucked under rubble. After 8 days they achieved to take him out; the bodies of his son, daughter and grandson. He struggled for his life for 42 days but couldn't endure and passed away on 18th. I couldn't believe my ears; 8 days under rubble, next to dead bodies of your family...

I am really speechless with this massive tragedy which killed thousands of people, injured more and made hundreds of thousands homeless. Hatay is like my second home; have a lot friends and memories from there. My heart is so painful. 

Rest in peace my dear, you will not be forgotten...

Zel




Comments