Challenge with weather

 Hello from crazy windy days,

As complained before, Montenegro has strong winds. But here, we have much more stronger winds due to being placed on a valley. 

Since Sunday we have winds and when I was in Podgorica on Monday; had a storm here. When I was back to hope around 4; was almost crying!

Wind destroyed whole poly tunnel. Even teared off the ropes which is connected the seed shelf (lying down over baby trees on the photo) to the metal bars to protect from tilt over.

After the earthquakes and lots of sadness which caused several health problems; I decided to accept the situations which I can't change such as this damage. I can't take the time back but start over. 


Collected as much as I can and today planted new seeds. We have a song in Turkiye which says "Sometimes it is necessary to start over". This song was accompanied to me today during the work in the polytunnel. 


Even my next door neighbour's house got damage from wind storm. They are not here and even I didn't ask them what to do; put the stairs and replaced the tiles. One of them is broken, will find out another one for them. 

A big part of human thinking that they can beat the nature. Guys, you can't. Even if one day you can beat the nature one day; that means the end of humanity is so close. You have to respect to the nature and act accordingly to live in peace. Now I am searching for low budget solutions to upgrade the polytunnel; we will see...

Take care,

We 


Comments