I am happy, you are happy, we are happy

 Good evening from a chilly Montenegro evening.

When I was a child, there was a cartoon on TV; "Candy Candy". A young lady was travelling around the world and was distributing flower seeds. Maybe that's why I am so obsessed with travelling and nature/gardening. 

Like her, I travelled to many places all around the world, met with new people, collect and distributed many seeds. And still go on...

I couldn't find loffa seeds here and asked my next door neighbour if they can have a look. They found it and bought two packs with many other seeds with a big part of chocolate. Indeed, seeds made me much more happy ❤

And within the same day, I received an envelope from a friend from Bar, a city of Montenegro. I didn't met with her face to face, even I can't speak Montenegrin and she can't speak English but still we can communicate. I send her some mix seeds from may garden and she also made suprise and send an envelope;

With full of seeds and even some varieties of succulent plants. OMG; our heaven will be more colorfull!

Here, in Montenegro they have amazing grapes and almost perfect climate to grow them. My only point is all so sweet (which cause very good vines and rakija production in Montenegro) and have seeds. OK, also seeds are healthy but still I was running after a grape variety from Turkiye named "Sultaniye" white, small, not so sweet also no seeds. It is one of the table grape, just to eat. (Also I wished to have another one named "Tarsus Beyazi" but couldn't reach it "yet". 

One of my follower from Vlog get in touch in March as of they are following blog and vlog and wish to come to Montenegro from Izmir and asked for that if I want any. I asked them if possible to bring seedling or even a few branches of Sultaniye grapes and they did (sincere thanks). Grafted two of them to my previous year grapes and planted the rest. Yesterday saw these roots on two of them and I was laughing and jumping on the garden like a child! Yupppiiieee.


Roses started to bloom and a few days a go recognised that I don't have yellow roses on our heaven. 

Not missing anymore; today a friend came to visit and she brought yellow roses! I have to make grafting to other roses to increase quantity. 

I am feeling myself like a good child who is on the top of the Santa Claus's list; received lots of seeds and plants!

As a summary; gardening and sharing are sooooooo good!

Take care,
We 


Comments