Works in progress

 Good afternoon from a rainy day,

Yesterday it was 40 Celcius and today it is raining!

Since more than one year, I was planning (also have to) some metal construction for the garden which includes a canopy for car (current one was with scrap woods and damaged from storms since 3 years), a stand for kiwi, a strong greenhouse for plants etc. 

Not easy to manage them all by planning, material, budget, also support. Manpower is so hard to find and so expensive if you achieve to find. So; another DIY activity. 



I am not an engineer but thank to my business life and experiences on mega yacht manufacturing sector for 14 years got; learnt some skills. 

Made all measurements and started to look for materials which fits with plans and my budget. 

I do not have welding machine hence planned to screw them for montage but one of follower Turkish family came like first aid and offered help. 

Now we are making together my constructions then I will make planning and drawings of their required constructions and we will make together. 

As I always say; "WE" is the most powerful word of the world. Yesterday we finished the car canopy. I was planning to prepare the places of greenhouse but rain didn't let me get out. 


Rain was shown as only 40% possibility yesterday hence made the concrete of the front side tretuar. Hopefully this rain will not effect so much on that. Also have to improve the concrete of right side tretuar which couldn't endure to bamboos but of course after the rains. 

So, works in progress...
Take care,
We 


Comments