A month; full of sadness

 Good evening after a gap,

As you know, to give a gap doesn't mean I have nothing to say nor nothing to do. Actually I have a lot and quite timeless (or sometimes hopeless) to write. 

In June, found a little kitty in the middle of two very busy roads, took him with. And Haylaz, my male cat kid get very sick and after a wrong medication he had allergic reaction on his skin which caused continuous bleeding and scratching on his neck. 


When I was taking Haylaz to the doctor; they asked for that if I can foster a blind kitty. When I looked to his face; couldn't say no;

Was struggling to help them all. Then kitty stared to vomit worms which was a nightmare. Had an early internal parasite problem with two kitties I found on the main road approximately two Kitties and couldn't save them. (Zagor and Danilo)

Even with this kitty; did all whatever I can do but wasn't enough. He passed away between my hands. Digged a grave for him next to Minga which get killed by killer dogs of opposite side neighbour and pleased from Minga to take care of him... I really hate this part of fostering! Each lose is a huge pain, damage on my heart and soul...

Two days after passing away of little angel, grey kitty disappeared. I checked everywhere even the garden of opposite side neighbours whom I don't speak since Minga. But couldn't find him. 

For Haylaz; sincere thanks to friends from Antalya; they spoken with veterinary doctors with information and photos I provided. Mostly his skin is OK (at least not bleeding anymore). And for the herbal oil for his urinary system; found the main producer of it in Russia and selling point in Serbia which is app 350 km (but seems as 7 hours due to mountain roads) driving distance from us but don't have in their stock. They don't have in their stock and in Montenegro they don't sell this. 

I wrote groups who might come from Serbia and Russia; even asked to Russian Embassy in Podgorica but seems as (somehow) no one is coming from Serbia or Russia to Montenegro! 

I have more to write; but with a summary; I didn't like this August...

Take care,
We 


Comments