Veterinary doctors of Montenegro

 Good afternoon from hot weathers,

As you know, I have two cat kids at home; Benek and Haylaz. Found them inside of a rain channel without a mother and they were approximately 10-12 days old (based on saying of veterinary doctor at Antalya whom we took them). 


Then, another factory said that also they have kittens and they are looking for them to throw (!). I gave them my contact details and told to bring to me, not throw and later on we saw that they are all siblings; two girls and two boys.

Once more special thanks to my ex colleagues and company who let me carry them to the office for 2,5 months while they need to get feed every 2 hours also manage their toilets. 

One girl and one boy get adopted in Antalya and Benek and Haylaz should be adopted by a family from Germany who disappeared after I paid and prepared everything for their international trip.
 After that I said OK to be their furrrrrever mother instead of kicking them out to the street which means a certain dead for cats who grow in a house/safe place. Then we came to Montenegro together and I have no single regret for this decision. 

Approximately 10 days ago Haylaz had urinary system problem again. Did my best to observe and cure to stay distanced from doctors but it became a mandatory to go. As usual they used all medications what they have even an X-ray then said that he has crystals in his bladder. The "funny" part is; same doctor said that it is mental cystitis for him approximately three years ago!

Then she applied medicines and I took him to Podgorica for 3 days for cures and now; he still has problems for toilet;

Also this allergic burn/reaction on his neck where doctor made the latest injection. 

We tried five different veterinary doctor at Danilovgrad and Podgorica and indeed; all of them are just a DISASTER! Strongly missing our doctor from Antalya! 

Already sent an e-mail to the veterinary clinic whom I took him last week.  Don't want to take him back to there. Pretty sure about that, they will use the rest of the medicines on him and I don't want that! 

So, if you have a pet at home; strictly advise to be careful with veterinary doctors of Montenegro! I am saying this not because of one case, several cases I saw here! 

Take care
We 

Comments