Sour mulberry grafting

Hi again,

As shared before, I grow almost everything from seeds or branches which takes extra time and effort but then, I can say "made in Zelcestan" without any single hesitation.

Sour mulberry is one of my favourite fruit. When I was living in Turkiye, I was walking around the trees which were almost on everywhere. But here almost impossible to find it. Only once saw the seedling of sour mulberry but it was quite expensive for my budget; 8,95 Euros. 

Then found the solution; grafting! Shared this part before on the blog. 

I waited more less two years with hope and thankfully this year I coloured my fingers again with this delicious fruit!




You can see my feelings on my face clearly 😁

This year started to multiply sour mulberry trees with hope of selling; we need budget for garden and cats 🤷🏽‍♀️🤞🏼

I will share individually how to multiply them. 

Take care,
We 



Comments