The biggest weakness

 Good afternoon from Zelcestan,

As you know, I am not able to say no in some certain situations, especially for innocent ones. 

After passing away of ginger kitten and disappearing of grey kitten; I was down. I bury a piece from my heart with every lost. And today, when I was on the way of Podgorica, stopped by a bin in the main road. Then saw two very small, very tiny, very skinny kittens. 

On the way back, stopped by market to buy sausages and went to the container. And yes, they were there, on a piece of cartons, trying to heat each other. Fed them first and tried to find mother and even if they have any another siblings; nothing. 

Nights are getting colder and rainy; just next to main road; their chance was close to zero. 


They are able to fit on my one hand; then you can compare their sizes. Still have some kitten food and litter from previous angel; prepared bathroom again for them.

Now they have food, water, toilet, shelter and protection until they are big enough to join to the gang on the garden. 

I know, I can't save them all but even one is bigger than zero. I might have failure again due to their tiny size; but at least I can try! Wish us luck...

Loves,
We 


Comments