Broken once more

 Good evening from another sadness,

One of the kitty had dyhrea yesterday. I hoped it will will be OK but didn't. He was drinking and eating a bit also I was supporting with syringe. Today I was not at home since noon and in the evening, when I came home checked him first. Gave sausages to outdoor cats and liver to indoor cats then went to the bathroom to spent time with them and give a bit more water to him with syringe. 

As of he was waiting for me to go. Gave him 10 ml water, then he tried to say something then passed away on my hands. Couldn't believe in my eyes, my hands and checked over and over but nothing. Now heaven has one more angel and I have to dig another grave for a little body. 

As mentioned before; each lost put my heart into pieces. But still I can turn and go away when I see them in need of help. 

My only consolation is he didn't die alone, well maintained, fed well (thank to friends), was in a safe and warm place and been loved. Even his body will not be thrown into the bin, will be buried with respect.

Rest in peace little angel; your presence will not be forgotten. Hopefully at least your brother can make it...


Zel

Comments