Say hi to baby girl; Zeta

 Good afternoon from a rainy day,

Do my best to handle everything even endure sadnesses which us jot easy all the time. 

As shared before; couldn't save baby boy but baby girl is quite well. I thought they both boys but nope; this is a baby girl:


Say hi to beautiful baby girl; Zeta. 

If you are familiar with Montenegro or following our blog; most probably you know that Zeta is one of the river cross whole country and also pass by approximately 500 meters distance from our heaven. 


Started to search for home for her but nobody didn't ask yet. If can't find a home, will welcome her to join to the rest of the gang on the garden. Since I found her, keep in the bathroom all requirements until she is big enough for garden. 

I have no single idea how I achieve to pamper them all that much. She has everything but still her favourite place to climb to my shoulder. If she can go up in one attempt; it is good. But sometimes she can't balance and slides down, via my arm or leg and yes; ouch! 

I have a lot progress and projects to share; but now have to pay attention to my cat kid who is trying to steal my green beans:

Take care,
We 


Comments