Car service at Montenegro

 Hello from our heaven,

Once more woke up in the middle of the night and wished to evaluate this gap to share another experience about Montenegro while my cat kids sleeps on me. 


Since a while I had problem with RPM of my car. Especially when I start the car or wait at lights, etc. it was waving and even sometimes car was stopping. 

As complained several times; to find the meaning of the life is much more easier than to find a service provider in Montenegro. I wrote the Dacia private service and they gave date for two weeks later which is too late for me. I have to go to Turkiye soon and wished to solve this to avoid any serious problem on the way.

Wrote another service at Podgorica, they didn't answer. Another one said that OK, bring the car. When I went to their address, saw only a small shop; they said that their technical service is not at Podgorica, in Spuž which is approximately 20 km before Podgorica and 20 km closer than Podgorica to me! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Asked to service in Danilovgrad but they said that this is mechanical, I went to mechanical service but they said this is electrical. Electrical connected the car to computer and said that this is electronic and gave the contact information of another one in Niksic.

Wrote to them to see when can I bring the car and they said that whenever you want! 😳 I was there within one hour!

Everyone said something or didn't say anything. He listened the car and said that fuel injection pump regulator has problem and replaced with another one and that is it! I made a test drive and the sound of engine was like a song. Even I stand by in many spots to see any wave with RPM.

If you have any electrical and electronic problem with your car; just write them via Viber. They don't speak English hence better to use Google Translate to write. 

Their address location is:

Check out Bosch pump service on Google Maps https://maps.app.goo.gl/YmDjqrZwET8kwuWy6


And mobile number of majstor. 

Take care,

We 


Comments