Preparations for spring

 Good evening from a rainy night,

Since days we didn't see sun but weather is quite warm. Mother nature is waking up slowly with all her beauty.

Crocus is one of the cold hardy beutiful flower. Possible to find in different colours and shape in the nature. If you wish to see flowers early spring; you have to plant them in the autumn. 



January and February also time of pruning and cleaning for gardens. While my next door neighbour is not here, I take care of their garden. There is a saying in Turkish; "Your garden will be good, if your neighbour's garden is good." So right. Whatever I do for my garden; pruning, watering, fertilizing, etc, do for their garden as well. 

Also I started to go other gardens. If you need pruning or grafting for your garden or even different seeds and plants; just send an e-mail to zelcestan@gmail.com. Soon will prepare list of our plants and seeds. 



Mother nature always so generous of you pay attention to her.  Arugula is one of my favourite for greenery which is the best accompaniment with sea food; and of course raki together. 

Works go on on the heaven...
Cheers,
We 


Comments