I love recycling

 Good evening from a rainy night,

Meteorology is saying that next one week will be raining. This means indoor works will continue. 

As shared before, with labour support of friends and financial support of another friend I made two greenhouses which is a mandatory here. One of them is ready and in use, hopefully one day will finish the second one as well. 

Like hydrangeas, started to separate rosemary seedlings as well. My aim is to prepare them to sell at yard sale in May and if possible before and after too. Gardening is like an addiction, you always ask more. Need some circulation then I can buy or grow more plants 😁

I was using this old basket like a stand to work on it but not easy to do this all the time due to problems on my bones. Was planning and also needing to make a table inside of the greenhouse to work on it. 

Yesterday went to the house of a Turkish couple who need advices for their home and garden. There was an old kitchen countertop. They were carrying to burn and I said directly yes, I want it! We split to two pieces and put inside of the car. 

Today, took it out of the car and cut the edges to straight, then sanded sharpness. 

Cut three legs (two shouldn't be enough due to weight) and placed inside of the greenhouse.


Here you go! A work stand/table is ready to use in the greenhouse.

Would be burnt if I didn't see and if they didn't give it to me. Now has a new duty and most probably for years we will be together to plant many seeds and seedlings.

As the saying; someone's garbage can be another one's treasure 😉 I love recycling ❤

Take care,
We 



Comments