Spring is in the air

Hello from heaven,

Days and nights getting warmer day by day; spring is in the air which means works in line!


If you live in a cold climate like us; absolutely you will need wood for stove. Best one is to have dry wood; therefore you have to start preparing/cutting whenever you have time or wood. Cut a big part of them but still have some more. 

When I went to Turkiye, took my axes with me. Here, I am able to find only wooden handles but they get broken very easily. I have my small hammer since more than 15 years. One of ex colleague welded metal bar as handle and I use it quite a lit and achieved to break only once. So asked to a relative for help who knows welder and thanks to him; now both small hammer have metal handles. Also he ordered sharpen the axes; now they cut like butter and knife. 

Also stared to clean garden from weeds to be able to plant seeds or plants from greenhouse. This is the proof of why you have to unroot weeds more than cut! If you don't make this; roots can choke other plants what you are planning to grow. 

Soil need to be refreshed. Plants needs phosphor, potassium and nitrogen to grow roots. Against to common known; air has more nitrogen than oxygen therefore you have to clean weeds and dig soil before you plant anything. 

Works go on as usual and quite a lot to do...

Welcome spring!

Loves

We 


Comments