Four years, two months...

 Good afternoon from rainy days,

As you know, I am a donor of blood and blood products more than 25 years. Have no single idea how many times I donated. 

Also I am first (and still only) female platelet donor of Montenegro. 

When I moved to Montenegro, just after moving we had epidemic, met with bans and measurements. Also it took time to find the right place for donation. Then found them; "Zavod za Transfuziju Krvi Crna Gore" Montenegro Blood Bank. 



It is been four years two months passed since I met them; we became friends. Donated platelet for 18 times and blood 7 times. Still I feel not enough as a healthy person; I feel as I have to do more for patients. 


Once more they gave a lot gifts such as this beautiful coffee cup. I don't have any expectation. It is a big pleasure and honour to be a part of donors community here. And to know that I touched someone's life and made a change for them. This is the biggest gift for me!

I will never get tired to repeat it over and over and over; if you are by and between 18-60 and match the criterias to be a donor; just do it! Someone needs you and you never know when you need someone!..

Take care and stay safe
We



Comments